Skip to content
Valencia Orange and Harissa Glazed Beef Kebabs
- 1/2 cup California Valencia orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 California Valencia oranges, zested and segmented
- 2 tablespoon harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, rough chop
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 8 ounces beef tenderloin, cut into 2” cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2” squares
- 1 red onion, cut into 2” squares
- 16 broccoli florets, raw
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the California Valencia orange juice and zest, harissa, honey, oil, mint and garlic and mix well.
- Add the beef cubes and toss to coat; allow to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Using long skewers, build the kebabs, alternating the ingredients in each kebab.
- Heat the grill.
- Season the kebabs with salt and pepper and place on the grill to cook the vegetables through, and the beef to medium or medium-rare.
- Serve over a bed of couscous and top with mandarin chutney.