Skip to content
Radicchio, Fennel and Valencia Orange Salad
- 2 California Valencia oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced and fennel fronds, finely chopped
- 1 head radicchio, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
Citrus Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons California Valencia orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
Citrus Vinaigrette Directions
- Whisk together orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Assemble the salad by layering the radicchio, fennel and California Valencia orange slices.
- Toast walnuts in small frying pan 2-3 minutes on low heat.
- Top salad with chopped fennel fronds and toasted walnuts.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad