Skip to content
Orange Spiced Tea
- 6 cups water
- 1 clove of cinnamon or ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tea bags
- 1 cup Navel orange juice
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Slice of Navel orange
- Bring water and cinnamon to a boil and let cinnamon dissolve.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags to water to soak for at least 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, add orange juice, sugar, and lemon juice in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour juice mixture into the spiced tea.
- Garnish with 1 slice of Navel orange.
- Serve hot.