Skip to content
Orange Green Tea Sparkler
- 1 green tea bag, or the equivalent in loose tea
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 California Valencia orange wedge for serving
- Sparkling water
- Boil a kettle of water and put the tea bag in a mug.
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and stir in the honey. Allow the tea to steep at room temperature until cool.
- Fill an 8-ounce glass with ice and add 1/2 cup of the tea, the orange juice and an orange wedge.
- Top up with sparkling water, stir gently.